- Coach Matt Giarmo has posted the link to the FGR Football Clothing & Player Equipment on-line!
- PLACE ORDER BY JULY 1st for Spirit Wear
- PLACE ORDER BY JULY 6th for Player Equipment
- All clothing and equipment is optional BUT Coach Giarmo would like cleats to be either WHITE, BLACK or GREEN. Other accessories should also be in those three colors only.
- Please remember to register your son for Football Camp as soon as possible. If it’s cancelled due to state restrictions, you will get a full refund.
- Remember that this year only FRESHMAN players and those who have TRANSFERRED to FGR will need physicals. Those who played a sport last year at FGR do not need one. However, you will need to fill out the other necessary paperwork in Plus Portals when you register for football.
- Please register your son for Football using PlusPortals and pay the corresponding fees.
- A sign-up Genius will be coming soon for the BBQ supplies needed for the last day of Football Camp on 7/16. Those receipts can be turned into me for reimbursement through the Athletics Dept. if needed.
- Football will once again be doing a raffle basket for Green & White Day. If anyone is interested in coordinating this basket please let me know! In the past we have done a gift card tree and collected money or gift cards from every player’s family to contribute to the basket. Remember, that Green and White Day is Saturday, August 15th and Football Families are typically the main coordinators of this event.
- If you would like to be a part of the organizing/volunteering committee for Green & White Day, please reach out to me ASAP. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! We will need many helping hands on the day of the event and could use help with pre-planning ideas.
As usual, please reach out with any questions or concerns and let me know if I’ve missed anyone from my email list!