Happy Summer everyone! We have a number of announcements and updates for our summer training program.
- Soccer Conditioning has begun. We are on the schedule every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6:00 – 7:30 pm until June 26th. Players must bring their own water and cleats.
- Captains practices will be held on Thursdays 6:-730pm until June 25th.
- Current COVID restrictions have all conditioning outside but this may change.
- June 29th – July 5th – No Practice or Conditioning MHSAA Dead Week
- Soccer Team Camp, July 6th – 10th 3:00 – 6:00pm
- Cost $200 per player.
- Players will receive a T-shirt, water bottle, Team Socks and an FGR Soccer Handbook
- Players will need to bring water, ball, cleats, shinguards and their assigned training vest(if they have one)
- Fridays camp will finish with a BBQ
- You must register your son to play Soccer for FGR using FinalForms for the 2020 Season. Located under the “More” tab on the Athletics/Soccer website.
- Special 1-Day Team camp on Tuesday Aug 4th
- More information will be released shortly
- Soccer tryouts will be held August 10-12 6-7:30pm
- Green & White Day at FGR is on Saturday, August 15th
- This will be our first year attending as a team and we will likely play a short scrimmage
- The times are still TBD but it will likely be between 10am-1pm.
Coach John Redente